Monday, May 21, 2012

Daily Challenges


Though never actually completing them, I’ve always love me some simple challenges. And now, since I’m actually serious this time to change my life in any way be it big or small, I’ve joined this wonderful site that I would like to share to you & hope that you would find it interesting as I did.

Basically, it helps you to improve your overall well-being. Upon joining (which is free btw!), you will receive your first challenge and it is actually up to you to decide if you want to act on it or not.

Let me give you a little tour:

This is what the first page looks like. If you want to know more about the purpose of the site, you can just click the LEARN MORE link as you see below.



To join, let me show you how:
Once you’ve clicked the “YES SIGN ME UP” link, you will be given a choice to either sign in with your Facebook account or sign up with your email address.



If you do decide to sign up with your email, this is what you’ll see. Just fill the form and hit signup:



 Your next screen will be the following:

PROFILE SETTING


HOW THE DAILY CHALLENGE WORKS



CONNECT OR INVITE OR FRIENDS



WHY IT MATTERS
(this is the evaluation of your well-being. You can take it now or skip this step)



Once you’re done with this, just go log in to your email first & validate your address.

When completed you will be redirected & this is what your Home screen would look like:




That’s it. Easy right?! So what are you waiting for? Join the fun & change your life!


What’s your story?! I WANNA KNOW!
Rock ‘n’ Roll!



0 comments:

Post a Comment