Monday, June 11, 2012

RANT & ROLL MODE (1)


*A series of posts  just plainly complaining of whatever crap I find annoying.

TIME SPENT IN CORPORATE-HELL IS SURE MORE THAN BEING OUTSIDE OF IT

I just really need to vent this one out.

7 years in slave labor (a.k.a: work that you have ZERO
Interest in) and this is the first time that I have noticed the
fact that we actually spend more time working than
actually living.

This only applies to the majority of people who hate the
shitty jobs that they do. 

All this office politics bullshit is tiring. Urgent this..urgent that!
Why do thiswhy not that?! Now Now Now!
I mean come on really?! WTF?!

Yea I know its part of life, it all depends on us 
and blah blah blah. But still.
Sometimes, you just have no choice but to
just freakin’ complain.

Life really is simple.
Only people complicate it.

I hate this feeling. :(



What’s your story?! I WANNA KNOW!
Rock ‘n’ Roll!




0 comments:

Post a Comment